In Russia, October 30 is the Day of Remembrance of the Victims of Political Repressions, and to commemorate the day I thought I would provide readers with some things that I’ve done on this blog and interviews from New Books in Russian and Eurasian Studies relating to political repression in Soviet Russia.
From the blog:
- The Kirov Law at 75
- Dissecting Kirov’s Murder
- Operational Order No. 00447
- The Day They Raided Memorial
- (Un)documenting Stalinism?
- Memorial Vindicated, Again
- Memorial’s “Winchesters” Returned
- Victims of Communism Remembered
- Stalin by the Numbers
From New Books in Russian and Eurasian Studies:[display_podcast]